Empanellment for Lawyers and Legal Consultants is now open at PTLB LPO
. The terms for empanellment are as follows:
(1) Minimum Five Years (5 Years) of working experience as reflected by the Enrollment Certificate issued by a Bar Council in India, and
(2) Payment of Rs. 5,000 (Five Thousand) as one time non refundable registration fee through online payment, demand draft or cheque, subject to full realisation of the amount, and
(3) Submission of a duly filed form along with scanned photocopies of relevant documents as provided by PTLB after the person interested in empanellment has provided us with proof of payment of registration fees.
(4) The documents include scanned photocopy of Enrollment Certificate, other documents (not exceeding three) showing her/his work experience, identity proof and address proof.
(5) All documents must be cancelled/crossed from top to bottom and self attested by the applicant. It must also be clearly mentioned at all documents that the documents are meant for empanellment at PTLB LPO. This is done to prevent any possible misuse of the same at any and all stages of document processing.
(6) Duly filed form and accompanying documents must be e-mailed to us on e-mails provided by the Contact Point
of PTLB LPO. © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS DOCUMENT SHOULD BE REPRODUCED OR USED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL OF PERRY4LAW AND PTLB.